I decided on the title before I actually wrote the post, now I’m regretting it. I could start over and pretend it never happened, but come one have you read a post title that starts with Big Sean’s “Bounce Back” lyrics. No.
After a terrible week last week, I Kiki Reyes am determined to leave that bullshit behind and progress as a person. Besides, I have everything going for me right? Okay, you’re probably wondering what happened last week and here it goes:
- Criticism in my appearance, how I dress, how I look, how I happy I come off as! Someone got mad about how happy I am! They said, “Life, has it’s, struggles you’re not gonna be happy for long.” Cool.
- Health issues… not really fun especially with all the fires going on in Southern California. Our county issued an air quality warning, which meant my allergies were fucking me up.
- Cutting off ties with some guy that I was seeing. I guess that’s what you get when you find someone online rather than meet them in person and actually get to know them better. He made me feel like I wasn’t worth getting to know. No one should make you feel that way. At least I have some good dialogue for my novel!
- My friend had a health situation too. Information is enclosed.
- Another friend is avoiding me because of a misunderstanding. I haven’t heard from her in days.
- School school school. Future best-selling authors have their doubts. I hope to have something published by next year
Life is so stressful sometimes, but we gotta push forward and leave the negative behind. Everything happens for a reason right? Besides if last week sucked, this week won’t because I won’t let it suck!
Also, don’t be afraid to comment or email me.
LOL here’s the song…